12 tips for wearing underwear
1. It is advisable to go to work with fitted boxer briefs or thong underwear. These two styles can “match” the most commonly worn outer pants such as trousers or jeans at work.
2. For leisure at home, loose-fitting trousers should be the first choice. The advantage is that the sex organs that are tightly packed in the trousers can move freely. T-shaped underwear is better for hanging out, which can reduce the friction caused by larger activities (such as walking for longer distances) on the sex organs.
3. When exercising, use sports shorts with good air permeability, or tights with close-fitting and breathable material similar to swimming trunks. The goal is to minimize friction between the thighs, crotch and sexual organs. In addition, the underwear specially designed for athletes to wear during exercise is also good. The feature is that the genital part is supported by a three-dimensionally tailored triangle cup, and there is an elastic on the left and right to support the buttocks, which can make your buttocks more masculine.
4. For business trips or travel, disposable paper or cotton underwear is the best choice. In addition, general white underwear can also be considered.
5. Boxer briefs or flat pants, or sports shorts with a mesh design are preferred for sleeping.
6. People who are overweight and sweaty, especially men who drive by themselves, should not wear cotton underwear often. They should choose fabrics that feel smooth, absorb sweat and are easy to dry (such as Korean silk fabrics), and use pure cotton as a base for key parts when necessary. The underwear to avoid sticky feeling. In addition, a fabric called Modal has a comfortable hand feel and is quite close to the texture of pure cotton, and the speed of absorbing and releasing water is 50% higher than that of ordinary pure cotton. It is also recommended.
7. Men with thick legs are suitable for wearing high-forked briefs, which can make their legs look more slender.
8. Tight elastic long-leg underwear, the length of the trousers can reach the center of the thigh, which is conducive to the tightness of the thigh muscles and shaping the body shape. It is suitable for young men who love bodybuilding.
9. Regardless of the style, it is best to choose light-colored underwear. The lighter the underwear, the less dye is used and the safer it is to wear.
10. New underwear must be washed first and then worn to prevent accidents such as allergies.
11. Give your underwear a holiday at an appropriate time, such as exercise or sleep. Not wearing underwear during exercise can minimize the friction between important parts; without wearing underwear during sleep, the bare skin can absorb more nutrients, promote metabolism, and create a cool environment, which is conducive to the spermatogenesis process of the testicles. It also relaxes the limbs and helps to enter deep sleep. This is the reason why health experts advocate “naked sleep”.
12. Clean underwear with special attention. For example, it is best to wash it alone, not mixed with other clothes; wash by hand, do not have to drive the washing machine; avoid prolonged soaking with detergent to extend the life of underwear.
12 tips for wearing underwear