Bamboo fiber fabric (fabric containing 95% bamboo fiber)
The cross-section of bamboo fiber is covered with large and small oval pores, which can absorb and evaporate a large amount of water instantly. The natural height of the cross-section is hollow, making bamboo fiber known as a “breathable” fiber by industry experts. Its moisture absorption, moisture release, and air permeability also rank first among major textile fibers. Naturally, bamboo fiber has a particularly outstanding antibacterial ability. The sterilization rate of bamboo fiber is between 63% and 92.8% within 12 hours.
1. The bamboo fiber fabric has super abrasion resistance and toughness, has a unique resilience, and will not fluff up no matter how long it is used.
2. Bamboo fiber has fine unit fineness, high moisture absorption, quick drying, high air permeability, excellent drape, strong longitudinal and lateral strength, stable and uniformity, and good drape.
3. The blending of bamboo fiber and other types of fiber in a specific ratio can not only reflect the performance of other fibers but also give full play to the characteristics of bamboo fiber, bringing new characteristics to knitted fabrics.
4. It has antibacterial and antibacterial functions. Bacteria can multiply in cotton and wood fiber products, while the bacteria on bamboo fiber products have a 24-hour survival rate of less than 25%.
5. Bamboo fiber fabric has a soft hand feel, good whiteness, and bright fiber luster; it is smooth and does not tie the body, softer than cotton, and has a unique velvet feeling.
6. Bamboo fiber fabric has certain functions such as health care, deodorization, moisture absorption and dehumidification, anti-ultraviolet rays, etc.
Common sense of bamboo fiber fabric maintenance
1. Before washing the bamboo fiber, rinse it in water first, which will make the fabric softer and will not fade easily when washed in the future. Do not wash the machine or dry clean, hand wash is better, do not soak in water for a long time.
2. The bamboo fiber fabric should be washed at room temperature, not soaked in high temperature, and can not be dried by machine washing. After washing, it can be dried in a ventilated and dark place, and can not be exposed to sunlight. If ironing, be sure to choose a low temperature.
3. According to the classification of bamboo fiber, the shrinkage rate of bamboo fiber bedding is within 3%, and it can be machine washed at high temperature. The bamboo pulp fiber product is a regenerated viscose fiber, and the shrinkage rate of the finished bed product is 8%. Therefore, it is not suitable for high temperature washing, nor machine washing, but low temperature hand washing. If you use a dryer, the temperature should not exceed 35 degrees Celsius to prevent excessive shrinkage.
4. If there are decorative objects such as laces, pendants, etc., be sure to remove them before washing. When drying clothes, they should be laid flat to dry. Excessive stretching of clothes is forbidden to prevent deformation of clothes. Fold neatly during preservation, put in a certain amount of mothballs, and store in a dark, low humidity and ventilated place.